Insulation Piercing Connector
|Main line section||mm2||2.5-10|
|Branch line section||mm2||1.5-10|
lt is used in the branching connections of flame-resistant(NH) or flameproof(ZR) cables in construction, tunnel, super living apartments, government and other important facilities and etc.
Main wire: Insulated copper or Aluminium
Branching wire: Insulated copper or Aluminium It is allowed to be operated under energization or deenergization
- All parts provided with flameproof connector (passed test of 960℃ glowing wire)
- The enclosure adopted the corrosion resistant, weather proof, ultraviolet resistant,high tensile insulation material.
- The constant piercing torque nut can make installation more easy, safe and quick.
- The piercing position and the ending cover of branching wire have high protection grade up to lP27, waterproof, withstand voltage under water up to 6kv.
- The ending cover of branching wire can be placed at left or right.